I would love to be able to take photos of your event and always look to charge a very fair and reasonable fee. I cost every event based
on its unique requirements so please do get in touch and we can work out something that fits your needs.
I can only accept 1 more booking for 2018!
I only accept up to 15 weddings a year, with no more than 2 Saturday’s in a row.
This is due to wanting to make sure I can keep my style and reputation at the very top of its game.
Weddings are the most varied of events, and the requirements for your wedding won’t be like anyone else, for that reason it’s hard to say an exact price without knowing a few details! So I’d suggest to pop across a message and I’ll provide you with an exact quote, however to have a rough guide of what I charge if you’d like everything below it’ll be £160/hour including travel within the South West.
- Pre wedding photo shoot – great for us to get to know each other and for both of you to become more relaxed with me taking your photos. (includes a disc of all images at high resolution).
- A meeting prior to the wedding to discuss the wedding day and hope we can ensure we can be as helpful as possible.
- Full day coverage on a Saturday for 12 hours – (Two Photographers) – We will be with you from the morning preparations (usually bride getting ready) right through to the evening celebrations. I always like to shoot a wedding with another photographer too, this way you can have photos from every angle and it’s so helpful to have someone helping out with certain shots!
- Then receive a memory stick with all your high resolution photos from the wedding day (Never less than 700 ) – I suggest when booking a photographer to check how long it takes them to get your images back to you.
Our Guarantee – You always receive your images within two weeks of your wedding!
Please just pop me over a message telling me where, when and how long, and I am sure I can come back to you with a good price. All my prices include a memory stick of high resolution images with full reproduction rights included.
Wedding add on’s…
- One A4 70 page Lay-Flat hardback photo book – You choose the photos for this, as my favourite shots will be different to your favourites
- One A5 26 page softcover photo book – Great for parents! Again, you choose the photos for this
- One extra memory stick – These have been popular for relatives and friends that live far away.